It’s winter now.

冬天到了

And the seeds of love lie deep within me.

爱情的种子深埋在我体内

Will spring ever come? 春天会来临吗?

I thought by now I’d have met another,

我以为我会爱上另一个人

But I can show the world that I were once yours.

但是我能证明我曾经属于你

I can relive our time together.

我可以让时光回溯

Those precious memories that I yearn to forget.

重温我想遗忘的珍贵回忆

Time slips through my fingers like sand.

时光就像沙子从我指闲滑落

The fires of our love have burned out, and now there is nothing.

我们的爱火熄灭 只剩一片空虚

Nothing but a sky black with ashes.

只有被灰烬染黑的天空

I won’t forget you, your kisses like soft fruit.

我渴望忘记你和你温柔的吻

Your laughter bursting into daylight like silver.

以及你如阳光般的笑容

Your smile like the curl of the sickle moon in the night sky.

你的嘴角就像夜空的下弦月

Your luminous poise, your goodness, your patience,

你的帅气、你的好意、你的耐心

how you hung on my every word.

曾经让你专心听我每字每句

Another is now in your arms.

现在别人却投入你的怀抱

Who is she, this girl?

这个人到底是谁?

Does she have beauty?

她美丽吗?

Does she have grace?

她优雅吗?

Is she a lover or a friend?

她是情人 或是朋友?

What powers does she have over you?

你到底爱上她什么地方?

Do your eyes dance like fireflies in the night when she comes to you?

当你看到她 眼光会变得如火焰般明亮吗?

Does your body soften as your lips shape her name?

你会温柔地喊她的名字吗?

I can’t believe you’ve been so selfish.

我不敢相信你竟然这么自私

You are consumed by love.

你被爱情吞噬

How does she cast a spell over you,

她是怎么蛊惑你?

enchant you, beguile you?

让你着迷?欺骗你?

Why did you shut me out?

你为什么对我锁住你的心门?

I struggled to survive.

我挣扎着生活

When I look back on the darkest moments of our history,

当我想起我俩的痛苦回忆

I knew that we would part.

我早该知道我们会分手

And that now, I must let you go.

现在我必须放你走

I will know a deeper, surer love.

我将拥有更深更真的感情

It begins fleetingly, but it deepens and endures.

偶然的相遇建立起坚固的情谊

It grows amidst all the strangeness of life.

这份感情在各处开花结果

It is a beauty I can always depend on.

让我永远有所依靠

It is the beauty of friendship.

那就是友谊闪耀着的光辉

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *